Aug 12, 2013, 2:20 PM EDT
Todd Willis of ESPN Dallas reports that Feliz tried to warm up during yesterday’s game, but had to stop when he felt elbow discomfort. He previously was supposed to pitch Saturday, but skipped the outing.
Feliz is coming back from Tommy John elbow surgery, so the Rangers have shut him down with what they’re calling triceps tendinitis. However, according to Willis he’s officially listed as “day-to-day” for now as the Rangers likely put him through some tests.
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 0
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 8
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 35
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 9
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 71
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 53
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 23
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 86
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (262)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)