Aug 12, 2013, 2:20 PM EDT
Todd Willis of ESPN Dallas reports that Feliz tried to warm up during yesterday’s game, but had to stop when he felt elbow discomfort. He previously was supposed to pitch Saturday, but skipped the outing.
Feliz is coming back from Tommy John elbow surgery, so the Rangers have shut him down with what they’re calling triceps tendinitis. However, according to Willis he’s officially listed as “day-to-day” for now as the Rangers likely put him through some tests.
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 3
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 19
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 87
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 55
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)