Aug 12, 2013, 2:20 PM EST
Todd Willis of ESPN Dallas reports that Feliz tried to warm up during yesterday’s game, but had to stop when he felt elbow discomfort. He previously was supposed to pitch Saturday, but skipped the outing.
Feliz is coming back from Tommy John elbow surgery, so the Rangers have shut him down with what they’re calling triceps tendinitis. However, according to Willis he’s officially listed as “day-to-day” for now as the Rangers likely put him through some tests.
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 8
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 50
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 32
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 101
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (103)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)