Aug 12, 2013, 2:20 PM EST
Todd Willis of ESPN Dallas reports that Feliz tried to warm up during yesterday’s game, but had to stop when he felt elbow discomfort. He previously was supposed to pitch Saturday, but skipped the outing.
Feliz is coming back from Tommy John elbow surgery, so the Rangers have shut him down with what they’re calling triceps tendinitis. However, according to Willis he’s officially listed as “day-to-day” for now as the Rangers likely put him through some tests.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)