Aug 12, 2013, 2:20 PM EST
Todd Willis of ESPN Dallas reports that Feliz tried to warm up during yesterday’s game, but had to stop when he felt elbow discomfort. He previously was supposed to pitch Saturday, but skipped the outing.
Feliz is coming back from Tommy John elbow surgery, so the Rangers have shut him down with what they’re calling triceps tendinitis. However, according to Willis he’s officially listed as “day-to-day” for now as the Rangers likely put him through some tests.
- Recapping the Winter Meetings and looking ahead to the rest of the offseason 15
- Could baseball return to Montreal? 45
- Report: Rockies nearing a multi-year deal with Boone Logan 5
- Highlights from the Robinson Cano news conference 35
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 31
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)