Aug 12, 2013, 2:06 PM EDT
Adam Rosales needs to get the A’s and Rangers on a conference call and tell them to stop messing with Adam Rosales. To review:
- As August dawned, Rosales was an Athletic;
- The Athletics DFA’d him and he was claimed by the Rangers;
- He joined the Rangers, got his uniform, learned their signs and then was promptly DFA’d three days later.
- He was claimed by the Athletics, flew to Toronto and joined his team as it prepared to face the Blue Jays.
- The very next day the Athletics once again DFA’d him. And now;
- The Rangers have claimed him again.
As of Saturday his car and all of his possessions were in Texas, his wife was in Oakland and he was in Toronto with the A’s. How much do you want to bet that either his car or his wife or both started making their way back toward him when he was DFA’s by the A’s again and have possibly zigged and zagged once again now that he has been thrown hither and yon by the forces of fate for yet another time?
Cut it out, Jon Daniels and Billy Beane. Leave Adam Rosales alone.
- World Series Reset: On to AT&T Park 3
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? 89
- John Hart to be named Braves President of Baseball Operations 3
- No, Ned Yost didn’t “out-manage” Bruce Bochy. His players played better 69
- At least Hunter Strickland entertained us last night 37
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 43
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 16
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 10
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (88)