Aug 12, 2013, 2:06 PM EDT
Adam Rosales needs to get the A’s and Rangers on a conference call and tell them to stop messing with Adam Rosales. To review:
- As August dawned, Rosales was an Athletic;
- The Athletics DFA’d him and he was claimed by the Rangers;
- He joined the Rangers, got his uniform, learned their signs and then was promptly DFA’d three days later.
- He was claimed by the Athletics, flew to Toronto and joined his team as it prepared to face the Blue Jays.
- The very next day the Athletics once again DFA’d him. And now;
- The Rangers have claimed him again.
As of Saturday his car and all of his possessions were in Texas, his wife was in Oakland and he was in Toronto with the A’s. How much do you want to bet that either his car or his wife or both started making their way back toward him when he was DFA’s by the A’s again and have possibly zigged and zagged once again now that he has been thrown hither and yon by the forces of fate for yet another time?
Cut it out, Jon Daniels and Billy Beane. Leave Adam Rosales alone.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 18
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 107
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 15
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 2
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 5
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 77
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 47
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 20
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base (107)
- The Big Unit: Wide Angle Watcher (90)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (89)
- Chipper Jones will fight you if you insult his “girl” (84)
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit (77)