Aug 13, 2013, 5:44 PM EST
I highlight this only as a reminder of the Nationals’ discriminatory flu policies. A couple of weeks ago Drew Storen had the flu and the Nats not only made him pitch, but left him in to wear one in a total beatdown in the first game of a doubleheader against the Mets. Storen’s dad complained on Twitter.
I call on any employment attorneys within the sound of my voice to find Drew Storen and ask to represent him in a discrimination lawsuit against the Nationals. I’m sure that will do all manner of things to get him back into the good graces of the Nationals organization.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 91
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 27
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 257
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (257)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)