Aug 13, 2013, 5:44 PM EST
I highlight this only as a reminder of the Nationals’ discriminatory flu policies. A couple of weeks ago Drew Storen had the flu and the Nats not only made him pitch, but left him in to wear one in a total beatdown in the first game of a doubleheader against the Mets. Storen’s dad complained on Twitter.
I call on any employment attorneys within the sound of my voice to find Drew Storen and ask to represent him in a discrimination lawsuit against the Nationals. I’m sure that will do all manner of things to get him back into the good graces of the Nationals organization.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (89)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)