Aug 13, 2013, 5:44 PM EDT
I highlight this only as a reminder of the Nationals’ discriminatory flu policies. A couple of weeks ago Drew Storen had the flu and the Nats not only made him pitch, but left him in to wear one in a total beatdown in the first game of a doubleheader against the Mets. Storen’s dad complained on Twitter.
I call on any employment attorneys within the sound of my voice to find Drew Storen and ask to represent him in a discrimination lawsuit against the Nationals. I’m sure that will do all manner of things to get him back into the good graces of the Nationals organization.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 3
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 75
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 76
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 102
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (103)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (102)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)
- Jonathan Papelbon blows save, gets ejected for making rude gesture at booing crowd (77)