Aug 14, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
Tim Hudson‘s ankle injury was horrific, but the Braves starter’s healing is going just fine. He went on MLB Network Radio today and said that he’s going to be ready for spring training next season and that ”we’re looking at being totally healed from this thing at the end of November or beginning of December.”
Where that spring training happens to be is an interesting question, as he is a free agent after this season. He has suggested in the past that he’d like to stay in Atlanta. If so, given his health, age and the numerous starting pitcher options the Braves have in house already, it would likely have to be on a one-year incentive-laden deal.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)