Aug 15, 2013, 8:23 AM EST
Yes, it hit him exactly where you think it hit him. And to make matters worse:
Apparently he wasn’t wearing a cup.
After the game Hawkins said it was a ”Direct hit. Direct hit. Di-rect hit.” He added that ”I feel like I got kicked by a mule.”
Kids: wear your cup. Don’t even try to argue with me. Just wear your friggin’ cup.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)