Aug 16, 2013, 5:17 PM EDT
The new good is that the injury is potentially minor enough that Ogando hasn’t been placed on the disabled list yet, although Anthony Andro of FOXSportsSouthWest.com reports that he may end up missing at least his next turn in the rotation.
Ogando previously had a disabled list stint for shoulder problems and has struggled since rejoining the rotation three weeks ago, adding the Rangers’ already question mark-filled group of starters.
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game, as they’re announced… 1
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 102
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 19
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 9
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (102)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)