Aug 16, 2013, 5:17 PM EDT
The new good is that the injury is potentially minor enough that Ogando hasn’t been placed on the disabled list yet, although Anthony Andro of FOXSportsSouthWest.com reports that he may end up missing at least his next turn in the rotation.
Ogando previously had a disabled list stint for shoulder problems and has struggled since rejoining the rotation three weeks ago, adding the Rangers’ already question mark-filled group of starters.
- Carlos Gomez diagnosed with sprained wrist 1
- Michael Wacha to start Thursday for the Cardinals 3
- We’re not going to pretend that Bo Porter had no idea what he was getting into, are we? 49
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 50
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 34
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 61
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 56
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 48
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (221)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (76)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)