Aug 16, 2013, 7:55 PM EDT
A Barry County jury today found former Major Leaguer Chad Curtis guilty of sexually assaulting three teenage girls. John Tunison of Michigan Live reports that there were six charges of criminal sexual conduct in total, including second-, third-, and fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct. He faces a maximum of 15 years in prison.
Curtis spent ten years in the Majors from 1992-2001, wearing the hats of the Angels, Tigers, Dodgers, Indians, Yankees, and Rangers. He is most well-known for hitting two home runs in Game Three of the 1999 World Series. As Craig noted on Tuesday, Curtis was also known to have alienated several teammates due to his religious beliefs.
- HBT Daily: How the Royals and Giants were built 4
- Two radio stations in San Francisco are refusing to play Lorde’s “Royals” during the World Series 38
- Royals tab James Shields, Yordano Ventura to start first two games of World Series 1
- Brian Roberts is retiring 13
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? 119
- Video: Watch Travis Ishikawa’s pennant-winning homer 13
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer 79
- NLCS, Game 5: Cardinals vs. Giants lineups 30
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (119)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (95)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Andrew Friedman leaving the Rays to take over as Dodgers President of Baseball Operations (83)
- Quit making a big deal out of anomalies. Most of what happens is meaningless. (82)