The time Ken Griffey Jr. and A-Rod met a young David Ortiz and got killed in an impromptu home run derby
Aug 16, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
This is all kinds of fun. Thanks to Caught Looking for the heads up on this local news piece featuring a pre-evil A-Rod, a pre-injured Ken Griffey Jr., an impossibly skinny looking David Ortiz and a barnstorming trip which turned into an impromptu home run derby in Appleton, Wisconsin back in 1996.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)