Aug 19, 2013, 9:14 AM EST
So much went on in last night’s Red Sox-Yankees game. So much of it dumb. This may have been the dumbest.
It’s one thing to hate A-Rod. It’s another thing to sit down and make a sign to bring with you to the ballpark to advertise your hate for A-Rod. But it’s a third thing altogether to misspell the word “Loser” in that sign and have it show up on national television. The screencap from CJ Folger:
“A-Rod = A Looser” – Come on Boston… http://t.co/B8VFQN8tZ8
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) August 19, 2013
There are so many reasons to hate Rodriguez. There were so many things coming out of Boston yesterday to undermine it.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)