Aug 19, 2013, 9:14 AM EST
So much went on in last night’s Red Sox-Yankees game. So much of it dumb. This may have been the dumbest.
It’s one thing to hate A-Rod. It’s another thing to sit down and make a sign to bring with you to the ballpark to advertise your hate for A-Rod. But it’s a third thing altogether to misspell the word “Loser” in that sign and have it show up on national television. The screencap from CJ Folger:
“A-Rod = A Looser” – Come on Boston… http://t.co/B8VFQN8tZ8
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) August 19, 2013
There are so many reasons to hate Rodriguez. There were so many things coming out of Boston yesterday to undermine it.
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 24
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 30
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 33
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 20
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)