Aug 19, 2013, 11:03 AM EST
Mike Trout left yesterday’s Angels-Astros game with a tight hamstring. As easily the best player on the Angels this year that’s trouble, but apparently not serious trouble: He’s day-to-day and downplayed the severity of the injury.
Trout is hitting .333/.430/.574 with 21 homers and 28 stolen bases on the year.
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal 0
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (86)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)