Aug 19, 2013, 11:03 AM EST
Mike Trout left yesterday’s Angels-Astros game with a tight hamstring. As easily the best player on the Angels this year that’s trouble, but apparently not serious trouble: He’s day-to-day and downplayed the severity of the injury.
Trout is hitting .333/.430/.574 with 21 homers and 28 stolen bases on the year.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (90)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)