Aug 19, 2013, 4:30 PM EST
When I was sitting behind home plate at PNC Park I was unable to control the flinch reflex when balls were fouled back into the screen in front of me, even though I knew the screen would stop them. Allison made fun of me for that, but after watching this, I feel justified in being a fraidy cat:
Teeth are overrated anyway.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)