Aug 20, 2013, 10:47 AM EST
Feliz threw 17 pitches and struck out two batters, although how his arm feels today is a lot more important than the results he got last night.
Twice last week Feliz tried to warm up for a rehab appearance only to shut things down with elbow discomfort, later undergoing various tests before the Rangers deemed him ready to resume throwing.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (87)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)