Aug 20, 2013, 10:47 AM EDT
Feliz threw 17 pitches and struck out two batters, although how his arm feels today is a lot more important than the results he got last night.
Twice last week Feliz tried to warm up for a rehab appearance only to shut things down with elbow discomfort, later undergoing various tests before the Rangers deemed him ready to resume throwing.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 32
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for 2015 season 43
- Jon Lester scratched Wednesday amid trade speculation 37
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 36
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 84
- Matt Cain is going to pay a visit to Dr. Andrews 8
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode 89
- The Red Sox are expected to deal Jon Lester and the Pirates are a “dark horse” 36
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (190)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (104)
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence (91)