Aug 21, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
And people think Yasiel Puig was going to be emboldened in his bad behavior as a result of being allowed to play in last night’s game. But here he is, back at the clubhouse on time!
The kid learned his lesson: pic.twitter.com/SVgBSCKYfj
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) August 21, 2013
He’s also back in today’s lineup.
Cue Bill Plaschke’s outrage and hand-wringing.
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 13
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 217
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 3
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 140
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 40
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 98
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (235)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (141)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)