Aug 22, 2013, 9:15 AM EST
I saw a tweet or two about this before I went to bed last night but missed what was going on. Crossing Broad collected them, however, and from them we get a general idea about the biggest jerk on the planet: a grown man who pushed a woman and a little girl aside to get a foul ball during last night’s Rockies-Phillies game.
— Leslie Gudel (@lesliegudel) August 22, 2013
Way to go, human garbage. Now go home and grow up.
- Mariners sign Corey Hart 12
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 29
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 18
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 12
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 65
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (111)