Aug 22, 2013, 9:15 AM EST
I saw a tweet or two about this before I went to bed last night but missed what was going on. Crossing Broad collected them, however, and from them we get a general idea about the biggest jerk on the planet: a grown man who pushed a woman and a little girl aside to get a foul ball during last night’s Rockies-Phillies game.
— Leslie Gudel (@lesliegudel) August 22, 2013
Way to go, human garbage. Now go home and grow up.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 76
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (82)