Aug 22, 2013, 9:15 AM EST
I saw a tweet or two about this before I went to bed last night but missed what was going on. Crossing Broad collected them, however, and from them we get a general idea about the biggest jerk on the planet: a grown man who pushed a woman and a little girl aside to get a foul ball during last night’s Rockies-Phillies game.
— Leslie Gudel (@lesliegudel) August 22, 2013
Way to go, human garbage. Now go home and grow up.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)