Aug 22, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
This is interesting:
— Peter Botte (@PeterBotte) August 22, 2013
Yes, interesting because what in the heck is Metallica doing playing the Apollo, but more interesting because if they’re gonna be in New York anyway, what’s to stop them from setting up some giant amps in Monument Park and giving Mo a live “Enter Sandman” when he makes his final appearance in front of the home crowd?
I tend not to be the sort who gets into such orchestrated things, but if you don’t think that wouldn’t be chill-inducing, please go get an emotion transplant.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)