Aug 23, 2013, 1:03 PM EDT
In case you missed it, a new show launched on NBC Sports Network on Monday. It’s called SportsDash and it’s a collaboration between NBC Sports and Yahoo! in which the top trending stories on the interwebs are featured and discussed. It’s a nice, fast-paced run around the sports world, giving people stuff they, by their very Internetting habits, have shown an interest in. So, unlike some sports network shows, we’re not shoving stuff you don’t want to hear about down your throat. What a concept.
Anyway, today the show kicked off with Joe Posnanski and I talking about Ryan Braun‘s apology. I hope you dig it. If so, make a point to catch — or record — SportsDash every weekday at noon.
- Brad Ausmus receives a vote of confidence from new Tigers general manager Al Avila 9
- Title or no title, Dave Dombrowski’s tenure in Detroit was a success 27
- Dave Dombrowski out as Tigers General Manager, team president; Al Avila takes over 59
- Blue Jays’ Aaron Sanchez, John Gibbons disciplined in the wake of Sunday’s plunkings 72
- Believe the hype: Carlos Correa is already a superstar 34
- Gregg Zaun to Yordano Ventura: “stop writing checks with your mouth that your skinny ass can’t cash” 100
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 55
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 16
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (208)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Gregg Zaun to Yordano Ventura: “stop writing checks with your mouth that your skinny ass can’t cash” (105)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (88)