Aug 23, 2013, 1:03 PM EST
In case you missed it, a new show launched on NBC Sports Network on Monday. It’s called SportsDash and it’s a collaboration between NBC Sports and Yahoo! in which the top trending stories on the interwebs are featured and discussed. It’s a nice, fast-paced run around the sports world, giving people stuff they, by their very Internetting habits, have shown an interest in. So, unlike some sports network shows, we’re not shoving stuff you don’t want to hear about down your throat. What a concept.
Anyway, today the show kicked off with Joe Posnanski and I talking about Ryan Braun‘s apology. I hope you dig it. If so, make a point to catch — or record — SportsDash every weekday at noon.
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 31
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 34
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 116
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 46
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 17
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (117)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)