Aug 23, 2013, 1:03 PM EDT
In case you missed it, a new show launched on NBC Sports Network on Monday. It’s called SportsDash and it’s a collaboration between NBC Sports and Yahoo! in which the top trending stories on the interwebs are featured and discussed. It’s a nice, fast-paced run around the sports world, giving people stuff they, by their very Internetting habits, have shown an interest in. So, unlike some sports network shows, we’re not shoving stuff you don’t want to hear about down your throat. What a concept.
Anyway, today the show kicked off with Joe Posnanski and I talking about Ryan Braun‘s apology. I hope you dig it. If so, make a point to catch — or record — SportsDash every weekday at noon.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 9
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 9
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 23
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 34
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 68
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)