Aug 23, 2013, 1:03 PM EST
In case you missed it, a new show launched on NBC Sports Network on Monday. It’s called SportsDash and it’s a collaboration between NBC Sports and Yahoo! in which the top trending stories on the interwebs are featured and discussed. It’s a nice, fast-paced run around the sports world, giving people stuff they, by their very Internetting habits, have shown an interest in. So, unlike some sports network shows, we’re not shoving stuff you don’t want to hear about down your throat. What a concept.
Anyway, today the show kicked off with Joe Posnanski and I talking about Ryan Braun‘s apology. I hope you dig it. If so, make a point to catch — or record — SportsDash every weekday at noon.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)