Aug 25, 2013, 5:23 PM EST
A’s outfielder Josh Reddick spent four weeks on the disabled list earlier this season with a sprained right wrist. And he may need a few more weeks off.
Reddick also tweaked the wrist last week, though an MRI was taken and showed no significant damage.
A new scan is probably already in the works.
Reddick has been a major disappointment for the second-place Athletics this season after tallying 32 home runs and 85 RBI in 2012. The bearded 26-year-old entered play Sunday with a weak .215/.299/.365 batting line, 10 home runs and 46 RBI.
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 21
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)