Aug 26, 2013, 5:44 PM EST
Derek Jeter … is … GO!
Today’s Yankees lineup, featuring the return of No. 2: pic.twitter.com/GWmnfuTR04
— Mark Feinsand (@FeinsandNYDN) August 26, 2013
It’ll be interesting to see if he runs hard or if he takes a page from Robinson Cano‘s book and doesn’t. And if he doesn’t, I wonder if he gets any flak for it.
If I’m Joe Girardi I wrap Jetes in bubble wrap between at bats and let him heel-toe it down the baselines.
- Report: Red Sox offer Jon Lester six years, $110-120 million 62
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” 120
- A’s sign Billy Butler to three-year, $30 million contract 79
- Cardinals reportedly joining pursuit of Jon Lester 65
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. 148
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal 156
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal 135
- Done Deal: Giancarlo Stanton and the Marlins agree on the biggest contract in baseball history 124
- So Curt Schilling spent his evening arguing against the theory of evolution (165)
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal (156)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal (135)