Aug 26, 2013, 5:44 PM EDT
Derek Jeter … is … GO!
Today’s Yankees lineup, featuring the return of No. 2: pic.twitter.com/GWmnfuTR04
— Mark Feinsand (@FeinsandNYDN) August 26, 2013
It’ll be interesting to see if he runs hard or if he takes a page from Robinson Cano‘s book and doesn’t. And if he doesn’t, I wonder if he gets any flak for it.
If I’m Joe Girardi I wrap Jetes in bubble wrap between at bats and let him heel-toe it down the baselines.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 10
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 14
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 8
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 57
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 41
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (111)