Aug 26, 2013, 5:44 PM EDT
Derek Jeter … is … GO!
Today’s Yankees lineup, featuring the return of No. 2: pic.twitter.com/GWmnfuTR04
— Mark Feinsand (@FeinsandNYDN) August 26, 2013
It’ll be interesting to see if he runs hard or if he takes a page from Robinson Cano‘s book and doesn’t. And if he doesn’t, I wonder if he gets any flak for it.
If I’m Joe Girardi I wrap Jetes in bubble wrap between at bats and let him heel-toe it down the baselines.
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 6
- Cliff Lee exits start with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 11
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 46
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 133
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 88
- The Lester trade is a win-win 112
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 165
- The State of the Trade Deadline: Yesterday was pretty sleepy. Will general managers wake up today? 40
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (134)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (126)
- The Lester trade is a win-win (112)