Aug 26, 2013, 5:44 PM EDT
Derek Jeter … is … GO!
Today’s Yankees lineup, featuring the return of No. 2: pic.twitter.com/GWmnfuTR04
— Mark Feinsand (@FeinsandNYDN) August 26, 2013
It’ll be interesting to see if he runs hard or if he takes a page from Robinson Cano‘s book and doesn’t. And if he doesn’t, I wonder if he gets any flak for it.
If I’m Joe Girardi I wrap Jetes in bubble wrap between at bats and let him heel-toe it down the baselines.
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 14
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 33
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 19
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- Steven Matz stellar on the mound — and at the plate — in his major league debut for the Mets 19
- The 2015 Gillette Home Run Derby will have a new format 35
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (108)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (79)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)