Aug 27, 2013, 8:23 AM EST
Matt Harvey is gonna come back after Tommy John surgery and he’s going to be good and he’s going to make millions because he’s super talented and because Tommy John surgery is far closer to the routine these days than it used to be. That said, his torn UCL diagnosis is sad and Harvey is understandably upset about it.
Thank goodness, then, he has a catcher who understands and hugs him and makes him feel better:
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (90)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)