Aug 28, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
— Chase Hughes (@chasehughesCSN) August 28, 2013
Still, it’ll be a good game because it’s baseball and baseball is almost always a good game. There are so many variables which go into it that star power is not a necessary component of it. That’s what people who always wonder why MLB isn’t marketed like the NBA or whatever.
The Mets, while certainly not a good team at the moment, are capable of beating anyone on any given night because that’s just how baseball rolls. Even if Eric Young, Jr. is your biggest name.
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 7
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 155
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 4
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (157)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)