Aug 28, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
— Chase Hughes (@chasehughesCSN) August 28, 2013
Still, it’ll be a good game because it’s baseball and baseball is almost always a good game. There are so many variables which go into it that star power is not a necessary component of it. That’s what people who always wonder why MLB isn’t marketed like the NBA or whatever.
The Mets, while certainly not a good team at the moment, are capable of beating anyone on any given night because that’s just how baseball rolls. Even if Eric Young, Jr. is your biggest name.
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 13
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 12
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 65
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 82
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 61
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)