Aug 28, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
— Chase Hughes (@chasehughesCSN) August 28, 2013
Still, it’ll be a good game because it’s baseball and baseball is almost always a good game. There are so many variables which go into it that star power is not a necessary component of it. That’s what people who always wonder why MLB isn’t marketed like the NBA or whatever.
The Mets, while certainly not a good team at the moment, are capable of beating anyone on any given night because that’s just how baseball rolls. Even if Eric Young, Jr. is your biggest name.
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 39
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 89
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 121
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 36
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (121)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (108)