Aug 28, 2013, 5:37 PM EST
Nunez can’t go. Mark Reynolds will play second. Let’s get weird.
— Andy McCullough (@McCulloughSL) August 28, 2013
Dear Lord, this is going to be great.
Reynolds was one of the worst defensive third basemen in the game. So bad that he ended up playing a lot of first base and DH for the Orioles and Indians these past couple of years. He has played one inning of second base for the Yankees this year. Before that he last played second base twice in 2007.
So you may want to watch the Yankees game this evening. You should have some fun.
- Roy Halladay is retiring 53
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 43
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 60
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 49
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)