Aug 28, 2013, 5:37 PM EST
Nunez can’t go. Mark Reynolds will play second. Let’s get weird.
— Andy McCullough (@McCulloughSL) August 28, 2013
Dear Lord, this is going to be great.
Reynolds was one of the worst defensive third basemen in the game. So bad that he ended up playing a lot of first base and DH for the Orioles and Indians these past couple of years. He has played one inning of second base for the Yankees this year. Before that he last played second base twice in 2007.
So you may want to watch the Yankees game this evening. You should have some fun.
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 56
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 85
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 37
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 14
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 63
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot (120)
- Today’s specious anti-Mike Piazza-for-the-Hall-Fame argument (96)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year (85)