Aug 28, 2013, 5:37 PM EDT
Nunez can’t go. Mark Reynolds will play second. Let’s get weird.
— Andy McCullough (@McCulloughSL) August 28, 2013
Dear Lord, this is going to be great.
Reynolds was one of the worst defensive third basemen in the game. So bad that he ended up playing a lot of first base and DH for the Orioles and Indians these past couple of years. He has played one inning of second base for the Yankees this year. Before that he last played second base twice in 2007.
So you may want to watch the Yankees game this evening. You should have some fun.
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 54
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 48
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 27
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 43
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Giants acquire Jake Peavy from Red Sox 55
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)