Aug 28, 2013, 5:37 PM EDT
Nunez can’t go. Mark Reynolds will play second. Let’s get weird.
— Andy McCullough (@McCulloughSL) August 28, 2013
Dear Lord, this is going to be great.
Reynolds was one of the worst defensive third basemen in the game. So bad that he ended up playing a lot of first base and DH for the Orioles and Indians these past couple of years. He has played one inning of second base for the Yankees this year. Before that he last played second base twice in 2007.
So you may want to watch the Yankees game this evening. You should have some fun.
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 32
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 25
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 35
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 71
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 44
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 220
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)