Aug 28, 2013, 5:37 PM EDT
Nunez can’t go. Mark Reynolds will play second. Let’s get weird.
— Andy McCullough (@McCulloughSL) August 28, 2013
Dear Lord, this is going to be great.
Reynolds was one of the worst defensive third basemen in the game. So bad that he ended up playing a lot of first base and DH for the Orioles and Indians these past couple of years. He has played one inning of second base for the Yankees this year. Before that he last played second base twice in 2007.
So you may want to watch the Yankees game this evening. You should have some fun.
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 5
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 3
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 51
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 4
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 39
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 78
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 28
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (199)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)