Aug 28, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
It’s not a crazy-special club — we’re not talking Barry Bonds territory here — but round number-lovers among you will enjoy noting that last night Shin-Soo Choo joined the 100-100 club, hitting his 100th homer.
He topped the century mark in stolen bases on Sunday when he snagged two, giving him 101 for his career.
Choo will be a free agent this offseason. Not too many guys with his power, speed and on-base ability will be available. I presume he’s gonna make a mint.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)