Aug 29, 2013, 11:51 AM EST
Mauer also said that he’s improving and has no plans to shut things down for the season, but as of now there’s no timetable yet for his return. His goal is “to get back as soon as I can” because “it is not any fun watching.”
As for the possibility of a position switch whenever he does return from the brain injury–which is a topic I wrote about at length yesterday–Mauer said there hasn’t been any discussion with the Twins yet.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (86)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)