Aug 29, 2013, 5:03 PM EDT
From the blotter, Major League Baseball has announced some suspensions:
- Philadelphia Phillies Minor League right-handed pitcher Gustavo Armas, who is on the roster of the Venezuelan Summer League Phillies, has been suspended for 50 games without pay after testing positive for a metabolite of Nandrolone.
- Detroit Tigers Minor League shortstop Moises Bello, who is on the roster of the Venezuelan Summer League Tigers, has been suspended for 50 games without pay after testing positive for a metabolite of Boldenone.
- Chicago White Sox Minor League catcher Nicholas Parent, who is on the roster of the rookie-level Bristol White Sox of the Appalachian League, has been suspended for 50 games without pay after testing positive for metabolites of Stanozolol.
And now you know. And knowing is half the battle.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 0
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 55
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 17
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 54
- Pete Rose will be allowed to participate in All-Star Game festivities 69
- Career over? Joe Nathan needs Tommy John surgery 31
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (115)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld