Aug 29, 2013, 5:03 PM EDT
From the blotter, Major League Baseball has announced some suspensions:
- Philadelphia Phillies Minor League right-handed pitcher Gustavo Armas, who is on the roster of the Venezuelan Summer League Phillies, has been suspended for 50 games without pay after testing positive for a metabolite of Nandrolone.
- Detroit Tigers Minor League shortstop Moises Bello, who is on the roster of the Venezuelan Summer League Tigers, has been suspended for 50 games without pay after testing positive for a metabolite of Boldenone.
- Chicago White Sox Minor League catcher Nicholas Parent, who is on the roster of the rookie-level Bristol White Sox of the Appalachian League, has been suspended for 50 games without pay after testing positive for metabolites of Stanozolol.
And now you know. And knowing is half the battle.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 11
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 65
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 57
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 147
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (147)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 MLB Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld