Aug 30, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
I spoke a bit yesterday about how the Nationals have a relatively easy ride the rest of the way as they make a late season surge. But the Indians may have it even easier. Sure, they just got swept by the Braves and have series against Detroit and Baltimore straight ahead. But if they get through that without getting totally obliterated they have this to close out the season:
Mets-Royals-White Sox-Royals-Astros-White Sox-Twins.
Cleveland has had a heck of a time with good teams, particularly the Tigers, but that schedule has to give them hope.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 22
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 153
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (169)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (100)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)