Aug 31, 2013, 9:29 AM EDT
I could attempt to explain Brett Lawrie‘s barehanded gem last night against the Royals, but you are better off watching and enjoying it for yourself. Trust me on this one.
Now that’s some improvisation. Sure, we probably wouldn’t have been talking about this play if someone speedier than Billy Butler was running, but that doesn’t make it any less cool.
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 3
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 209
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 47
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 91
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (213)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (124)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)