Sep 2, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
Remember back in early August how a mother wrote a post on her blog thanking and anonymous man at Miller Park who was wonderful to her son, getting him a baseball and making for a great day at a Brewers game? The post went viral and everyone said “aww.”
Well, the Brewers apparently reunited the mother, Sarah Kooiman, with the man, Chad McLaughlin. So, more awws.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)