Sep 3, 2013, 11:36 AM EST
Mac from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” once wrote his hero, Chase Utley a letter:
Now, five years later, Chase Utley, via the MLB Fan Cave, has finally responded:
I can’t tell you how happy this makes me.
In other news, when was the last time we played night crawlers together Frank?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)