Sep 3, 2013, 11:36 AM EDT
Mac from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” once wrote his hero, Chase Utley a letter:
Now, five years later, Chase Utley, via the MLB Fan Cave, has finally responded:
I can’t tell you how happy this makes me.
In other news, when was the last time we played night crawlers together Frank?
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)