Sep 6, 2013, 11:32 AM EDT
This one is sad because it reminds us that Brandon Webb was great and then he hurt his shoulder and then he disappeared and that’s a total bummer. But at least he pitched well enough and long enough to afford a pretty sweet house (if you’re into the Scottsdale-style architecture anyway):
Webb’s property is your standard desert dwelling, Tuscan style with a beige color palette and stone façade. Built in 2004, the energy-efficient house offers a total of six bedrooms, six bathrooms and nearly 6,500 square feet. Interior highlights include custom hardwood cabinetry, granite countertops and a palatial master with a jetted spa. It also sports a finished basement with guest quarters, a climate-controlled wine cellar and wet bar, and a movie theater. Outside, Webb’s backyard rounds out with a pool and spa setup that has both a waterfall and a water slide.
Go through the pics and check out the baby’s room. Baseball stitching wallpaper that I’m totally getting for the den in my fortified compound.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)