Sep 10, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
Matt Harvey still hasn’t decided if he’s going to have surgery or not. But he’s got another visit with Dr. Andrews scheduled for Monday. His thoughts:
Matt Harvey going to see Dr. Andrews on Monday. He remains ‘optimistic.’ #Mets
— Jeff Roberts (@TheJRob) September 10, 2013
Maybe he should ask Dr. Boras how he feels?
I still think he gets surgery. I just can’t see the Mets risking losing part of another season, which is what would happen if he tried to rehab this winter and spring and ends up having surgery anyway.
- Dodgers re-sign left-handed reliever J.P. Howell to a two-year, $11.5 million contract 2
- Cubs sign reliever Jose Veras to one-year pact 1
- Report: MLB recorded record revenues in 2013 36
- The Yankees agree to a one-year, $2 million deal with Brian Roberts 70
- Diamondbacks trade for White Sox closer Addison Reed 28
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- Robinson Cano, Yankees trade barbs about “disrespect” (104)
- Two thoughts about the elimination of home plate collisions (95)