Sep 10, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
Matt Harvey still hasn’t decided if he’s going to have surgery or not. But he’s got another visit with Dr. Andrews scheduled for Monday. His thoughts:
Matt Harvey going to see Dr. Andrews on Monday. He remains ‘optimistic.’ #Mets
— Jeff Roberts (@TheJRob) September 10, 2013
Maybe he should ask Dr. Boras how he feels?
I still think he gets surgery. I just can’t see the Mets risking losing part of another season, which is what would happen if he tried to rehab this winter and spring and ends up having surgery anyway.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 56
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 16
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)