Sep 10, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
Matt Harvey still hasn’t decided if he’s going to have surgery or not. But he’s got another visit with Dr. Andrews scheduled for Monday. His thoughts:
Matt Harvey going to see Dr. Andrews on Monday. He remains ‘optimistic.’ #Mets
— Jeff Roberts (@TheJRob) September 10, 2013
Maybe he should ask Dr. Boras how he feels?
I still think he gets surgery. I just can’t see the Mets risking losing part of another season, which is what would happen if he tried to rehab this winter and spring and ends up having surgery anyway.
- Manny Machado could join the Orioles as soon as next weekend 2
- Michael Pineda suspended 10 games for “foreign substance” 44
- Doc Gooden calls B.S. on people saying pine tar is just to help pitchers get a grip on the ball 86
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 126
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (201)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (156)
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating (126)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)