Sep 10, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
Matt Harvey still hasn’t decided if he’s going to have surgery or not. But he’s got another visit with Dr. Andrews scheduled for Monday. His thoughts:
Matt Harvey going to see Dr. Andrews on Monday. He remains ‘optimistic.’ #Mets
— Jeff Roberts (@TheJRob) September 10, 2013
Maybe he should ask Dr. Boras how he feels?
I still think he gets surgery. I just can’t see the Mets risking losing part of another season, which is what would happen if he tried to rehab this winter and spring and ends up having surgery anyway.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)