Sep 10, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
Matt Harvey still hasn’t decided if he’s going to have surgery or not. But he’s got another visit with Dr. Andrews scheduled for Monday. His thoughts:
Matt Harvey going to see Dr. Andrews on Monday. He remains ‘optimistic.’ #Mets
— Jeff Roberts (@TheJRob) September 10, 2013
Maybe he should ask Dr. Boras how he feels?
I still think he gets surgery. I just can’t see the Mets risking losing part of another season, which is what would happen if he tried to rehab this winter and spring and ends up having surgery anyway.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 8
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 18
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (96)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (84)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)