Sep 10, 2013, 8:54 AM EDT
Juan Uribe had a great, great night last night. Then he gave a standup presser outside of his locker and we saw his great, great ballcap:
No judgment here, Juan. My views on our nation’s marijuana laws and the social stigma involved are pretty liberal. But I do wonder if Major League Baseball feels the same way about it.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)