Sep 11, 2013, 1:55 PM EDT
Ian Kinsler is limited to designated hitter duties today because of an injury, which apparently stems from last night’s game, but when asked for details the Rangers second baseman declined to provide any answer other than to insist it’s minor.
Or as Todd Willis of ESPN Dallas writes: “He said the injury is somewhere above the ankle and below the neck.” Use your imagination, I suppose.
“Everyone has problems this time of year,” Kinsler told Willis. “I just have to manage it and make sure it doesn’t get any worse than it is.”
“It” being, of course, I dunno, whatever you want “it” to be.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8