Sep 11, 2013, 1:55 PM EDT
Ian Kinsler is limited to designated hitter duties today because of an injury, which apparently stems from last night’s game, but when asked for details the Rangers second baseman declined to provide any answer other than to insist it’s minor.
Or as Todd Willis of ESPN Dallas writes: “He said the injury is somewhere above the ankle and below the neck.” Use your imagination, I suppose.
“Everyone has problems this time of year,” Kinsler told Willis. “I just have to manage it and make sure it doesn’t get any worse than it is.”
“It” being, of course, I dunno, whatever you want “it” to be.
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 23
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 205
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 30
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 40
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (205)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (102)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)