Sep 11, 2013, 8:23 AM EDT
He’s gone deep again. Here’s the homer that ties Sadaharu Oh, Tuffy Rhodes and Alex Cabrera. The ball is way on the outside part of the plate. Almost to the left-handed batter’s box. He don’t care:
He has 22 games after tonight in which to break the record. That’s pretty doable. Given that he missed the first 12 games of the season with an injury, that’s pretty incredible.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (95)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)