Sep 15, 2013, 11:05 PM EDT
Padres lefty Cory Luebke has had a bumpy road since undergoing Tommy John surgery on his left elbow in May last year. He had to stop his throwing program back in May, and now the Padres have shut him down after four bullpen sessions, reports Corey Brock. Luebke felt soreness in his elbow, which is never a good sign.
Luebke’s 2012 season halted after five starts in which he posted a 2.61 ERA in 31 innings. He will be 29 years old when the regular season starts next year.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (109)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)