Sep 17, 2013, 5:23 PM EDT
I thought we were dealing with a drunk fan, but apparently the guy who ran out onto Tropicana Field in his underpants last night habitually engages in tomfoolery and monkeyshines. From the Tampa Tribune:
Charles T. Ross, 19, of Bradenton, the man arrested at Tropicana Field, was also arrested in January after authorities said he gave wedgies to strangers at a Bradenton movie theater. In fact, Ross has a website filled with videos of him pulling pranks, which included hugging strangers in public, doing handstands over people sunbathing at the beach and resting his head on a stranger’s shoulder.
This brief shenanigan was in a slightly larger arena — a Major League Baseball game at Tropicana Field.
The key takeaway here: there is a singular form of “shenanigans.”
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 13
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 43
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17