Sep 17, 2013, 5:23 PM EDT
I thought we were dealing with a drunk fan, but apparently the guy who ran out onto Tropicana Field in his underpants last night habitually engages in tomfoolery and monkeyshines. From the Tampa Tribune:
Charles T. Ross, 19, of Bradenton, the man arrested at Tropicana Field, was also arrested in January after authorities said he gave wedgies to strangers at a Bradenton movie theater. In fact, Ross has a website filled with videos of him pulling pranks, which included hugging strangers in public, doing handstands over people sunbathing at the beach and resting his head on a stranger’s shoulder.
This brief shenanigan was in a slightly larger arena — a Major League Baseball game at Tropicana Field.
The key takeaway here: there is a singular form of “shenanigans.”
- Doc Gooden calls B.S. on people saying pine tar is just to help pitchers get a grip on the ball 24
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 109
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 66
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 3
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 155
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (155)
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating (113)