Sep 17, 2013, 5:23 PM EDT
I thought we were dealing with a drunk fan, but apparently the guy who ran out onto Tropicana Field in his underpants last night habitually engages in tomfoolery and monkeyshines. From the Tampa Tribune:
Charles T. Ross, 19, of Bradenton, the man arrested at Tropicana Field, was also arrested in January after authorities said he gave wedgies to strangers at a Bradenton movie theater. In fact, Ross has a website filled with videos of him pulling pranks, which included hugging strangers in public, doing handstands over people sunbathing at the beach and resting his head on a stranger’s shoulder.
This brief shenanigan was in a slightly larger arena — a Major League Baseball game at Tropicana Field.
The key takeaway here: there is a singular form of “shenanigans.”
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 6
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 3
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 37
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)