Sep 18, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
It was the best because, of course, it was not a home run.
I don’t presume to know the first thing about being a play-by-play guy and if I did it for 50 years I wouldn’t be even remotely passable at the job, I reckon. But I do feel like I’d figure out how to not call fly outs home runs within, say, the first couple of years.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 13
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 43
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17