Sep 19, 2013, 9:16 AM EDT
MLB.com has not made it embeddable yet, but it’s worth your click to go see the insane leaping grab Marlins shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria made last night.
Old Gator watched it live and immediately emailed me to say that it’d be all over TV today. If it’s not, we need to fire everyone in charge of TV. That’s some serious air.
- One PED-fueled, record-breaking felon is good. The other PED-fueled, record-breaking felon is bad 70
- Patrick Corbin diagnosed with “damage” to left UCL 38
- The Yankees were no-hit by the Marlins in Panama 36
- Report: Jose Iglesias could miss most of the 2014 season 46
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 10
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (107)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)