Sep 19, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
After word leaked of his first failed drug test Ryan Braun remained popular in Wisconsin, registering at a 59/7 favorability rating in February of 2012. Voters in the state have had enough following the latest round of revelations though, and now his numbers stand at a 15/39 spread.
Great. Now Braun will never be elected starting left fielder for the Brewers next year.
Also: please re-poll if and when Bruan is hitting home runs and helping the Brewers win baseball games. I sorta feel like that for ballplayers is akin to the economy for politicians. Even if people think the guy in question is a sonofoabitch, they’ll generally put up with him as long as things are going well.
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 66
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 80
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 66
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)