Sep 19, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
After word leaked of his first failed drug test Ryan Braun remained popular in Wisconsin, registering at a 59/7 favorability rating in February of 2012. Voters in the state have had enough following the latest round of revelations though, and now his numbers stand at a 15/39 spread.
Great. Now Braun will never be elected starting left fielder for the Brewers next year.
Also: please re-poll if and when Bruan is hitting home runs and helping the Brewers win baseball games. I sorta feel like that for ballplayers is akin to the economy for politicians. Even if people think the guy in question is a sonofoabitch, they’ll generally put up with him as long as things are going well.
- David Ortiz and Robinson Cano give their Super Bowl XLIX predictions 0
- Zack Greinke hasn’t made decision about opt-out 7
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 20
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 55
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 42
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 106
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (106)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)