Sep 19, 2013, 7:32 PM EST
In the top of the fifth inning this afternoon against the Mariners, Prince Fielder attempted to chase down a foul ball off the bat of catcher Mike Zunino. While he was unable to catch the ball, he didn’t walk away completely empty-handed.
The best part about that is that the fan appeared to be completely oblivious to Fielder’s presence until he swiped the nacho. He’s a sneaky one.
Fielder also snacked on Mariners’ pitching this afternoon, finishing 3-for-4 with an RBI and two runs scored. He had a game-tying single in the seventh inning and eventually scored the go-ahead run on a double by Victor Martinez.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 80
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 160
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 35
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (160)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (138)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (136)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)