Sep 21, 2013, 7:55 PM EST
Comedian David Cross, of Mr. Show fame, has been making the media rounds with partner Bob Odenkirk to promote their new book, “Hollywood Said No!“. The duo appeared on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart last week and Cross wound up with WGN’s Len Kasper and Jim DeShaies this afternoon for a little banter in the top of the seventh inning before singing “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” as per Wrigley Field tradition.
(If the video above isn’t showing up, you can click here to go directly to MLB’s website.)
Following his rendition, Cross humbly addressed the crowd at Wrigley, saying, “That was awful. Thank you very much. I’m so sorry. Next time, guys. Next time.”
Roseanne Barr was unavailable for comment.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 9
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 62
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 71
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 57
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)