Sep 21, 2013, 7:55 PM EDT
Comedian David Cross, of Mr. Show fame, has been making the media rounds with partner Bob Odenkirk to promote their new book, “Hollywood Said No!“. The duo appeared on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart last week and Cross wound up with WGN’s Len Kasper and Jim DeShaies this afternoon for a little banter in the top of the seventh inning before singing “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” as per Wrigley Field tradition.
(If the video above isn’t showing up, you can click here to go directly to MLB’s website.)
Following his rendition, Cross humbly addressed the crowd at Wrigley, saying, “That was awful. Thank you very much. I’m so sorry. Next time, guys. Next time.”
Roseanne Barr was unavailable for comment.
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 3
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 3
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 36
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)