Sep 21, 2013, 7:55 PM EST
Comedian David Cross, of Mr. Show fame, has been making the media rounds with partner Bob Odenkirk to promote their new book, “Hollywood Said No!“. The duo appeared on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart last week and Cross wound up with WGN’s Len Kasper and Jim DeShaies this afternoon for a little banter in the top of the seventh inning before singing “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” as per Wrigley Field tradition.
(If the video above isn’t showing up, you can click here to go directly to MLB’s website.)
Following his rendition, Cross humbly addressed the crowd at Wrigley, saying, “That was awful. Thank you very much. I’m so sorry. Next time, guys. Next time.”
Roseanne Barr was unavailable for comment.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 3
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 10
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 31
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 293
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (295)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)