Sep 22, 2013, 4:23 PM EDT
Twins catcher Joe Mauer hasn’t played in over a month due to a concussion and might not return for the final week of the regular season, but there is positive news to report on his overall well-being.
According to beat writer LaVelle E. Neal III of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, Mauer had a “good day of workouts” on Sunday at the Twins’ Target Field and he has been fully “symptom-free in recent days.”
Refreshing after a scary mid-September setback.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)