Sep 22, 2013, 4:23 PM EST
Twins catcher Joe Mauer hasn’t played in over a month due to a concussion and might not return for the final week of the regular season, but there is positive news to report on his overall well-being.
According to beat writer LaVelle E. Neal III of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, Mauer had a “good day of workouts” on Sunday at the Twins’ Target Field and he has been fully “symptom-free in recent days.”
Refreshing after a scary mid-September setback.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 65
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 251
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (251)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)