Sep 24, 2013, 3:35 PM EDT
I can’t tell if this is silly or deep, but either way it’s definitely way better than anything I’ve ever posted on my stupid Twitter feed:
Could earth be considered a spaceship? Since we are traveling on it through space?
And also Archer has a 3.21 ERA in 22 starts as a 24-year-old rookie, playing a big part in the Rays’ march to a Wild Card spot.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 12
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 157
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 29
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39