Sep 24, 2013, 3:35 PM EDT
I can’t tell if this is silly or deep, but either way it’s definitely way better than anything I’ve ever posted on my stupid Twitter feed:
Could earth be considered a spaceship? Since we are traveling on it through space?
And also Archer has a 3.21 ERA in 22 starts as a 24-year-old rookie, playing a big part in the Rays’ march to a Wild Card spot.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (110)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)