Sep 24, 2013, 10:15 AM EDT
No fan knows that I’ve been dealing with an injury since the Texas Rangers game [on June 30]. And I’ve been pitching with it. So I’ve been pitching the way I’ve been pitching, but I’ve been pitching hurt.
And that “pitching the way I’ve been pitching” has been pretty damn good. Since that June 30 start he’s thrown 94 innings with a 3.46 ERA and 71/26 K/BB ratio, although Latos has had a couple rough outings lately.
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 5
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 17
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 58
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 26
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)