Sep 26, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
A man was stabbed to death when a fight broke out between rival fans just after a San Francisco Giants baseball game near San Francisco’s AT&T Park late Wednesday night.
It started with words between rival fans after the game. No information yet on whose fans started it and who the victim was a fan of, but that hardly matters.
It’s baseball, people. It’s just a sport. How on earth it can lead to this sort of thing is utterly beyond me.
(thanks to Halladay’s Biceps for the heads up)
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 43
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 43
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 57
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 141
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (143)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (100)