Sep 26, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
A man was stabbed to death when a fight broke out between rival fans just after a San Francisco Giants baseball game near San Francisco’s AT&T Park late Wednesday night.
It started with words between rival fans after the game. No information yet on whose fans started it and who the victim was a fan of, but that hardly matters.
It’s baseball, people. It’s just a sport. How on earth it can lead to this sort of thing is utterly beyond me.
(thanks to Halladay’s Biceps for the heads up)
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 21
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 5
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 9
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 22
- World Series Reset: The Royals look to pick themselves up off the mat 8
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 7
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (95)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)