Sep 26, 2013, 9:15 AM EST
A man was stabbed to death when a fight broke out between rival fans just after a San Francisco Giants baseball game near San Francisco’s AT&T Park late Wednesday night.
It started with words between rival fans after the game. No information yet on whose fans started it and who the victim was a fan of, but that hardly matters.
It’s baseball, people. It’s just a sport. How on earth it can lead to this sort of thing is utterly beyond me.
(thanks to Halladay’s Biceps for the heads up)
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 6
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 3
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 27
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)