Sep 27, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
“Well, he didn’t drink any,” [Joe] Nathan said. “He just wore it. Clothes aren’t under age.”
Thank heavens. Because I for one would be shocked — shocked! — to hear of a 20 year-old consuming beer. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go look at photos from my college days in which all of us freshman and sophomores were filling Solo cups with punch and apple cider and such.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (90)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)