Sep 27, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
“Well, he didn’t drink any,” [Joe] Nathan said. “He just wore it. Clothes aren’t under age.”
Thank heavens. Because I for one would be shocked — shocked! — to hear of a 20 year-old consuming beer. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go look at photos from my college days in which all of us freshman and sophomores were filling Solo cups with punch and apple cider and such.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 13
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 43
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17