Sep 27, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
“Well, he didn’t drink any,” [Joe] Nathan said. “He just wore it. Clothes aren’t under age.”
Thank heavens. Because I for one would be shocked — shocked! — to hear of a 20 year-old consuming beer. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go look at photos from my college days in which all of us freshman and sophomores were filling Solo cups with punch and apple cider and such.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)