Sep 28, 2013, 1:59 PM EDT
Prince Fielder and his father, Cecil Fielder, have had a rocky relationship over the years, but they shared a moment yesterday at Marlins Park in Miami. As you’ll see in the video below, Cecil came down near the dugout to greet Prince and say hello to some of his teammates.
Whether Prince and his dad are getting along ultimately isn’t any of our business, but given their complicated history, the public moment was nice to see.
- Carlos Gomez diagnosed with sprained wrist 2
- Michael Wacha to start Thursday for the Cardinals 4
- We’re not going to pretend that Bo Porter had no idea what he was getting into, are we? 50
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 50
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 34
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 61
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 56
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 48
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (76)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)