Sep 28, 2013, 1:59 PM EDT
Prince Fielder and his father, Cecil Fielder, have had a rocky relationship over the years, but they shared a moment yesterday at Marlins Park in Miami. As you’ll see in the video below, Cecil came down near the dugout to greet Prince and say hello to some of his teammates.
Whether Prince and his dad are getting along ultimately isn’t any of our business, but given their complicated history, the public moment was nice to see.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 5
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 45
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 35
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)