Sep 28, 2013, 1:59 PM EDT
Prince Fielder and his father, Cecil Fielder, have had a rocky relationship over the years, but they shared a moment yesterday at Marlins Park in Miami. As you’ll see in the video below, Cecil came down near the dugout to greet Prince and say hello to some of his teammates.
Whether Prince and his dad are getting along ultimately isn’t any of our business, but given their complicated history, the public moment was nice to see.
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 0
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 58
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)