Sep 28, 2013, 1:59 PM EDT
Prince Fielder and his father, Cecil Fielder, have had a rocky relationship over the years, but they shared a moment yesterday at Marlins Park in Miami. As you’ll see in the video below, Cecil came down near the dugout to greet Prince and say hello to some of his teammates.
Whether Prince and his dad are getting along ultimately isn’t any of our business, but given their complicated history, the public moment was nice to see.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 27
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)